Opay Egypt is hiring Acceptance Product Manager
Responsibilities & skills:
• 5+ years of experience with payments and a good understanding of local and international payments is a requirement. EMV knowledge is a big plus.
• As a POS product manager, you will be responsible for scoping development for the new product line and drive its implementation.
• The new terminal range will not only need to scope and follow the implementation of payment features but also a number of new value-added services directed towards merchants.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management.
• Build an in-store (point of sale) payment solution. This included involvement in UX/UI, pricing, metrics, product roadmap and API integrations.
• Integrated with the largest customer base banks in Egypt.
• Build a unified dashboard for merchants to get insights and sales reports that make reconciliation more convenient.
• Implemented a back-office app for sales agents that provides quick and less error-prone on-premise onboarding for POS merchants.
• Implemented multiple payout methods based on user research which can be faster and more convenient for merchants.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested.
• Familiar with various project management techniques.
If you are interested, please direct message me with your updated cv or send it directly