Project Manager Engineer Job Opportunity :
A leading multi National construction design engineering company located in 5th settlement is seeking to hire an Project Manager Engineer.
About the Job :
• plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
• You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Responsibilities (Reporting to the Construction Manager) :
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements with Construction Manager Approval.
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations with Construction Manager Approval.
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies with Construction Manager Approval.
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities with Construction Manager Approval.
• Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor degree from (Auc,Guc,Arab Acadmy,Ain Shams and Cairo university )
• Architecture Graduate is a must.
• Project Manager with minimum 7 years.
• Experience in fine fishing preferable companies (Orascom, sector, Conserv, Idrak,Living In and modern interiors)
• Experience previous in Construction and fit out company.
[Click to show email]