HVAC company is looking for candidates for the position of estimation engineer. To join our growing team, please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications.
* Establish draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included.
* Prepare tender documentation queries to consultants clients to confirm and collect any missing data.
* Prepare technical proposal documents to ensure the company is positioned to win and secure bids.
* Interpret and follow company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards.
* Evaluate costs against tender specifications to include in final tender documentations.
* Ensure the proper documentation and filing for projects in order to maintain the quick review and data retrieval as the system required.
* Build relationship and liaise with internal and external parties involved in tenders.
* Follow and maintain company standards of quality in accordance with company quality system requirements.
Required skills and qualifications
* 0 - 2 years
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft office software
Preferred skills and qualifications
* Mechanical or industrial Engineering Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* *Female Only*