We are hiring (Furniture Sales Engineer )
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Experience in kitchens and dressing at least 2 years
- Experience in sales furniture filed.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Applied Arts, or related field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- 3D Max
- kitchen draw
If interested, please send your updated CV
with the job title in Subject and if your details meet all the requirements we will give you a call to arrange an interview.