Beacon Fin Train is hiring an experienced 'Senior AR Accountant'
• Maintain precise records of all incoming payments.
• Prepare and send invoices to clients.
• Contact clients as needed to ensure payment of
Perform day to day financial transactions, including
verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording
accounts receivables' data.
• Follow up accounts receivable credit days, pricing,
Aging, and reconciliation AR balances.
• Follow up the customers over dues and booking
• Coordinate and assist the sales accounts manager.
• Control Collection Reports.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor degree of accounting/finance.
• IFRS Diploma or CMA Credentials is a must.
• From 3-5 years of experience.
• ERP system user.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• English language is a must.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
• Excellent communication skills.
Work location: Maadi
Days off: Friday & Saturday
If you're interested and your qualifications matches the
following criteria kindly send us your updated resume