IT Manager at Scib Paints Company
Job Location: 6, October, Giza
Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting the company’s computer systems. Assessing the future requirements and being technology-ready so as to create an IT road map for the future at the best possible cost Ensure all the IT policies, practices, procedures, and networks are well documented.
– Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, information systems, or a related field.
– 10+ years of experience working in IT management
– Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware and software systems
– Expertise in data center management and data governance
– Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
-Strong teamwork and communication skills
-Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
-Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.