PAYROLL TEAM LEADER
“Payroll Team Leader” is required to a reputable services company located in Sheraton.
• Mentor and support in the day-to-day payroll activities.
• Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing.
• Assist in complying with all payroll-related financial and legal requirements, responsibilities, and obligations.
• Issue reports on employee pay, commissions and bounces, etc…
• Maintain a strong relationship with the different clients by responding to any inquiries and resolving any complaints.
• Assist in developing the overall payroll team performance.
• Mentor the team members’ performance based on detailed KPIs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field
• 3 years’ experience at least in the same position.
• Solid Knowledge about Wages, Taxes laws and any related updates.
• Expert in Microsoft office Package.
• Excellent command of English language written and spoken is a Must.