SENIOR CYBER SECURITY OPS ENGINEER
We are hiring Senior Cyber Security Ops Engineer (Full time – Remotely)
-Support management of networking hardware and circuits and provide network services support to application developers, end users and other operational personnel.
-Support of network security implementations with security best practice guidance for other network teams.
-Responsible for the operation and maintenance of datacenter firewalls
-Performs network and security hardware and software maintenance
-Ensures standards are maintained for firewalls and other network edge device version updates & patches
-Interfaces with vendors and partners to ensure security is maintained and integrated into all network activities
-Produces and interprets network security analysis reports
-Provides, on an as-needed basis, 4th level escalation for network outages and application troubleshooting
Tasks can include and not limited to the following:
1. Cisco / Checkpoint Firewalls and IPS Management
2. End point security management
3. Cisco switches and routers
4. Knowledge of PAM, EDR, Proxy Management solution, NDR, , Zscaler, CASBE, NAC & DLP solutions etc.
5. Traffic monitoring and analytics such as packet capture analysis, with Wireshark and Splunk
6. Security Incident monitoring and Response
7. Remote access and VPN
8. VA and PT tools management and compliance