MECHANICAL SITE ENGINEER
We Are Hiring:
Mechanical Site Engineer
• Reviewing the executive drawings for the works assigned to him and required to be implemented.
• The ability to control and achieve project objectives in terms of time, cost and required quality
• Applying occupational safety and health standards.
• Implementing the project work in all its details on an ongoing basis.
• Work and cooperate with the project management (consultant) in a way that does not conflict with the company’s strategy and vision.
• Ensure that all works is carried out in accordance with drawings, standards, project contract terms and technical specifications.
• Supervising handovers all works and ensuring their compliance with the drawings and the correct steps for their implementation.
• Overcoming any obstacles that hinder the implementation of work and the ability to deal with contractors and achieve the maximum benefit from them.
• Participating in the quantities surveying of materials required for implementation.
• Examining and following up on the progress of work and issuing instructions to re-execute any work that does not comply with the specifications or drawings.
• Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering.
• 4 – 6 Years Experience as a Site Engineer.
• Previous Experience in Construction Companies Specialized in Fit-Out & Finishing (MUST).
• Very Good User in MS Office and AutoCAD.
• Good Communication Skills.
Work Location: Site Based