Etisalat Egypt is hiring for a data engineering position
Experience level: 0-3 years
The job is for EGYPTIANS ONLY
We are looking for talented and motivated data engineers to join our capabilities team. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying scalable and reliable data pipelines and workflows.
You will also research and evaluate new tools and technologies to improve data engineering processes and outcomes.
You will implement best practices for data quality, security, and governance
You will also collaborate with other data engineers, analysts, scientists, and stakeholders to understand business requirements and deliver solutions using various tools and frameworks, such as Spark, NiFi, Airflow, Kafka, and Hive.
– Ability to learn quickly and independently, as well as work in a team environment.
– Proficiency in Python programming and data manipulation libraries.
– Solid understanding of data engineering fundamentals, such as data structures, algorithms, databases, ETL, etc.
Nice-to-have skills:– Experience working with large-scale data systems, such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
– Proficiency in Linux administration and scripting
– Experience working with open source projects or doing customizations
– Experience working with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
– Experience working with machine learning or artificial intelligence frameworks or libraries.
– Experience with data modeling and schema design.
– Knowledge of data quality and data governance principles and practices.
– Experience with data catalog tools.
– Ability to integrate data from various sources and APIs.
– Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code tools and frameworks.
– Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools.
– Experience with Docker, Airflow