Posting End Date:10/15/2023
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
Responsible for maintaining ownership of the product vision and roadmap and improving the product development process.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, uncover business/user needs, generate potential solutions.
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with style guides and are of high quality standards.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on a timely manner.
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field.
- 4-6 years of experience in related field.
- Analytical mentality that prioritizes research and data.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to design and visual details.
- Awareness of users’ reactions and responses to products.
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills.
- Experience in using Adobe Creative products (preferably Adobe Illustrator, XD, and Photoshop), using Sketch, and working on production-level projects.
- Understanding of current trends, design patterns, color theory, web typography, and user psychology.
- Strong portfolio that includes both web and mobile designs.