Posting End Date:10/15/2023
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
Responsible for maintaining the components and functionalities for SAP modules to fulfill business needs.
- Propose the changes on SAP to satisfy the business needs.
- Consult with application developer and propose the implementation design of the new components for applications to cover business requirements.
- Test newly added functionalities to avoid errors on a productive system.
- Implement new or maintain the existing business solutions on SAP are based on user requirements analysis to cover customer’s needs.
- Find and fix issues/errors on SAP to achieve application availability.
- Provide support for end-users to fix any issues on SAP to finish their tasks.
- Document changes on the system and design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference.
- Train key users and end users to make second line support and increase users knowledge.
- Create user manuals for end-users to have the application knowledge base.
- Research for new technology to cover business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 4-6 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Experience in the SAP Project System module.
- Extensive experience in deploying, optimizing, and maintaining software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.