Posting End Date:10/15/2023
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
Responsible for all aspects of Azure security, including implementing security controls based on the fundamentals of Azure Security Benchmark, threat protection, identity, and access management, defining Azure cloud infrastructure and Azure Policies. Also will use Azure technologies to provide data protection, network security defenses, while also supporting cloud cyber incident responses policies and procedures.
- Analyze software security requirements, define solution parameters and specifications for Azure Cloud.
- Monitoring Cloud infrastructure and pro-actively mitigate potential incidents before service degradation occurs.
- Secure Azure cloud infrastructure, including but not limited to data platform management, automated deployment, and configuration of services, virtual networking, storage accounts, Azure App Service, VMs, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, load balancing, network security, Azure Backup.
- Implement balanced security solutions to ensure cloud platform and technology architecture is coded and configured to deliver security and privacy.
- Perform security operations to produce security-centric PaaS deliverables that enable DevOps, Product Engineering, and Infrastructure & Operations to create secure products without unreasonable restrictions.
- Develop an Azure cloud-security roadmap in conjunction with the other technology leaders to aid in implementing security controls that will support the Company's cloud-technology vision.
- Maintain and improve the security posture of the Azure platform, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools.
- Identify risk and mitigation plans associated with security, legal, data, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
- Implement, configure, maintain security controls and policies, and monitor threats to ensure that apps, containers, infrastructure, and networks are protected.
- Automate security controls, data, and processes to provide better metrics and operational support using Security-as-Code.
- Configure, and maintain access within cloud solution environments using the least privileged access principle.
- Configure and maintain network security within cloud environment using hybrid context with traditional network-centric controls Create, maintain and administer Azure Policies for enforcing security controls.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience
- Familiarity with major cloud service providers like Microsoft Azure and their respective security features.
- Experience in designing and implementing secure cloud architectures, considering factors such as data protection, network security, identity and access management (IAM), and encryption.
- Proficiency in using security services and features provided by cloud platforms to secure cloud deployments.
- Ability to design and configure IAM policies, roles, and permissions to ensure proper access control and authentication mechanisms in cloud environments
- Knowledge of common cloud security threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors.
- Understanding of network security principles, including network segmentation, firewall rules, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Knowledge of cloud-native network security services and features, such as virtual private clouds (VPCs) and network access control lists (ACLs).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with stakeholders, technical teams, and management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including cloud architects, developers, system administrators, and compliance officers.
- Commitment to staying updated with the latest cloud security trends, emerging threats, and industry best practices.