Posting End Date:10/15/2023
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
Responsible for analyzing software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise.
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Consult team members on secure coding practices.
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 1-4 Years of experience.
- Proven work experience as a software security developer.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation.
- Software development experience in one of the following core languages: Ruby on Rails, Java, Java script and .NET.
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development.