Posting End Date:10/16/2023
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
- Responsible for Conducting the design, analysis and performance evaluation processes (for parts and product) regarding the mechanical design and product performance to develop products that meet client's requirements in the framework of the required specifications through an approved methodology of product development.
- Develop technical specifications and requirements regarding the products in terms of mechanical design and product's performance to meet the client's requirements or conform with the specifications updates.
- Design and emulate parts of the product to meet the requirements of product's Design skelton.
- Participate in and follow up the process of analysing and evaluating product's parts performance as well as the product to make sure that the mechanical design and product performance are able to meet the required and approved specifications.
- Develop the outputs of product's engineering design stage, such as (engineering drawings/2D&3D-technical reports - documents ...etc) to prepare / submit them for final approval.
- Participate in reviewing and approving DFM reports to update part's drawings pursuant to an agreement with the entity responsible for manufacturing dies.
- Implement the product - related engineering changes and submit such changes to be approved by activity's higher administrative level to solve any product - related problems or as a reflection of reality.
- Develop DBOM and participate it with factory's planning to develop MBOM that comply with approved ROUTING to facilitate the production process.
- Develop estimative lists of materials and components regarding the development of a new product or model to calculate the cost and conduct an initial feasibility study.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience in a relevant field
- Research new technologies and constantly update his/her technical knowledge and skills.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong organization ,analytical and mathematical skills.
- Attention to details.