Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
Responsible for driving the adoption of Identity and Access Management (IAM) best practices to include Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, Application Access Gateway, API Access Manager and application configuration and support. also be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and participating in decision making around new and emerging ICAM technologies and should be able to support other areas of Information Security as needed.
- Implement IAM security products and services required to meet business and technology requirements, which includes Azure directory services (AAD), identity federation (e.g., SAML, SSO and ADFS).
- Manage integrating applications and third-party products into the IAM platform to utilize provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle management.
- Manage the role-based access control (RBAC) model and the development of RBAC processes and procedures.
- Provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications.
- Create and maintain documentation for security related activities and metric reporting.
- Analyze and assess provisioning issues and escalate where appropriate.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support IAM integrations for various business functions.
- Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on IAM solution to meet compliance requirements.
- Build / Manage a strong IAM (AM and PAM) foundation and serve as the subject matter expert.
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications/systems with AM and PAM solutions).
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Experience in designing and managing access control policies, defining user roles and permissions, and enforcing authentication mechanisms (e.g., multi-factor authentication, biometrics, etc.).
- Knowledge of authentication protocols (e.g., SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect) and their implementation.
- Proficiency in working with IAM platforms and tools such as Oracle Identity Manager, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Okta, SailPoint, Ping Identity, or similar solutions.
Ability to configure, integrate, and administer IAM systems effectively.
- Understanding of risk assessment methodologies and experience in conducting risk assessments related to IAM systems.
- Familiarity with incident response procedures and the ability to investigate and respond to security incidents related to identity and access management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with stakeholders, end-users, and IT teams effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, system administrators, and security professionals.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve IAM-related issues and challenges.
- Ability to analyze access logs, audit trails, and security reports to detect potential vulnerabilities or security breaches.
- Demonstrated commitment to staying updated with the latest IAM trends, technologies, and security threats.
- Willingness to pursue ongoing professional development and training opportunities in the field of IAM.