Required for appointment at GES Petroleum Services Company, Cairo branch, Fifth Settlement
Experience of not less than three years
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns.
• Conduct market research to identify trends, competitor analysis, and customer insights.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create marketing collateral, such as brochures, videos, and presentations.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
• Registration with target companies
• Prepare tenders documents and follow up on them.
• Target new customers to ensure the growth of the company.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field (master’s degree is a plus).
Proven experience in marketing, preferably in a similar role.
Knowledge of graphic design: (photoshop and Canva)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Team player with strong interpersonal skills.