Al Safy Group is currently hiring Personnel Coordinator:
· Ensure that all documents in the employee file comply with the documents needed set by the labor law and social insurance.
· Maintain proper relationships & communication with all governmental associations (social insurance offices, labor office, medical insurance authority).
· Ensure compliance with governmental and Egyptian labor law standards.
· Review and manage employee after hiring benefits including social insurance (from1.2.3) medical insurance, bank account and other related employee logistics needed.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in Personnel .
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
· Knowledge of the Egyptian Labor and Social Insurance Laws.
· Knowledge of medical card work in government health insurance.
· Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
. Ability to go for outdoor missions.
Ex: ( insurance office and labor office)
-Work Location: New Cairo
– 8 working hours & two days off