SENIOR COST CONTROL ENGINEER
We ‘re #hiring ” Senior Cost Control Engineer ”
Work location :- Head Office
Job description :-
– Control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
– Study the items of direct and indirect costs for identifying cost centers according to that and upload the expense items on its cost center and review it with the line manager.
– Prepare the reports of project cost control, including statements of project estimated costs compared to the actual costs, submit the reports to the line manager, analyze deviations, explain the reasons for the expected risks and suggest the corrective and preventive actions to be taken.
– Compare between the actual cost and booked cost released from financial cost balance.
Job requirements :-
– Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
– Experience from 5-7 years in construction industry is a must.
– Strong analytical & communication skills.
– Detail oriented.
– Excellent computer skills.