SENIOR EH&S SPECIALIST
Midea Electrics Egypt – WM Factory is hiring:
Senior EH&S Specialist
Location: Fifth industrial zone – 6 October city – Giza
– Supervise all routine and non-routine activities in the plant and monitor employee’s acts.
– to set the proper PPEs which are required for different jobs and activities.
– Periodic inspection of alarm and firefighting systems to ensure all firefighting systems are maintained properly & ready for emergencies.
– Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly EHS reports.
– Develop a monthly EHS training plan for all departments and Conducting EHS training for all employees and daily labors and conduct EHS orientation to all new employees.
– Conduct periodical safety tours in the plant to identify unsafe conditions and acts.
– Follow up on updates of laws and regulations to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
– Participate in the risk assessment of all activities to develop it and update the action plan.
– Follow up all contractor activities including work permit and contractors’ evaluation Etc.
– Share and follow up the CAPA / Tracking System with all departments.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
– 3-5 years of work experience, Engineering Manufacturing is preferred.
– H&S Technician/Specialist certification is a must.
– Training courses in firefighting and first aid.
– ISO 45001:2018 / 14001:2015 is a plus.
– Strong Communication skills.
– Problem Solving and conflict management.
– Very good user at MS Office and has Presentation skills.
– Ability to work always in proactive mode.