SENIOR ORACLE DATABASE
“Senior Oracle Database” is required in a reputable Software house located in Alexandria.
· Install and maintain Oracle Cluster Database (12c & 19c) under Linux using ASM.
· Verify the validity and consistency of daily and weekly backups using Data Pump and RMAN.
· Perform tuning and recovery of Oracle Cluster ware and Oracle Database.
· Manage Oracle Data Guard, including physical standby single to primary cluster and cluster to primary cluster configurations.
· Administer database security options, especially Oracle TDE (Transparent Data Encryption) and Database Vault.
· Manage replication using Oracle Golden Gate in a microservices architecture environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· Minimum 3 years of experience.
· Proven experience as a Senior Oracle Database Administrator with in-depth knowledge of Oracle Cluster Database, Data Pump, RMAN, and Golden Gate.
·Proficiency in Linux administration.
·Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot database issues.
· Experience in database security
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.