ERP specialist -Finance Module
– responsible for implementing and providing support for Enterprise Resource Planning systems for the company.
-analyze the systems and work directly with users and management to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, coordinate with the system vendor and third party for new project implementations and provide first-line support to employees.
– responsible for the day to day administration of the ERP system including user and key master data management.
– responsible for providing training for new users, as well as providing training for new features being rolled out.
– provide first-line support to the users, and will also liaise with the system vendor to troubleshoot and resolve more serious issues requiring external intervention.
– responsible to collect from the users and management new business requirements and map them into specific requests to be coordinated with the system vendor.
– follow up and coordinate with different parties to ensure the timely deployment of the integration and go live on the agreed-upon dates.
· University Graduates ( Computer science or Engineering graduates are most welcome to apply ).
· Experience in the same role at least 3 years.
· Good Communication Skills.
· Project Management Skills.
· Problem Solving.
· Teaching Ability.