We are actively hiring
– Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.
– Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
– Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
– Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
– Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
– Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
– Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
– Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering ( Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical )
– 3-5 years of experience as a maintenance engineer.
– Ability to effectively lead and direct maintenance technicians.
– Fifth Settlement