MODERN TRADE MANAGER
Hiring for a well know FMCG company .
#Modern Trade manager
· Focus on determining and managing key accounts in order to accomplish and advance sales budgets, and maximize opportunities to make sales
· Responsible for achieving certain sales target from direct sales routes through the process of growing and developing existing Customers.
· Actualize crucial and overall expenses the company incurs to foster its brands and products.
· Ensure that the appropriate products are brought to the right place and at the proper time so as not to miss the sales target needed to achieve a business plan.
· Searching for open territories for the possibility of convincing customers to grow their businesses with the company’s products.
· Generate revenue while participating in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for the company.
· Create business proposals for new and existing opportunities.
· Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers.
· Give a rundown of the level of competition and general market activities on a daily basis to the sales director.
· Give up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
· Establish a relationship with Customers and provide high standard of customer service continually.
· Work description also involves duties such as liaising with customers and cross-functional teams, monitoring the effectiveness and success of customer satisfaction with the company’s delivery.
· Get involved in company’s product design and applications, marketing, and logistics activities.
· Ensure successful and timely delivery of products/services to customers according to their specifications.
· Generate sales for the company according to specified targets.
· Manage complaints and conflicts with clients effectively.
· Prepare reports of sales metrics over a specified period of time – monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
· Negotiate business opportunities and contracts with Customers.Job Requirements
· 10+ years of experience in FMCG is a must
· Strong accounting management and relationship building skills.
· Expert ability to program territorial support to ensure prompt communication with customers.
· Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
· Excellent supervisory, evaluation, and reassessment experience.
· Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting.