ORACLE APPLICATION MANAGER
Oracle application manager for FMCG company at October city .
Experienced Oracle Applications Manager, with over 15 years of experience in the design, implementation, customization, and management of Oracle ERP applications. Well versed in managing the Oracle ERP implementations, complemented by deep functional knowledge of various EBS modules, and Oracle Application architecture.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server database development, administration
· Experience in application and /or systems integrations (strategic planning and operational support).
· Software development experience in Java and other web technologies.
· Problem-solving skills with the ability to apply good judgment identifying risks and recommending solutions.
· Develop customizations for end-user to meet the predefined Business Process.
· Knowledge of enterprise application implementation, configuration and maintenance; SDLC, system integration, enterprise architecture, software testing, and troubleshooting, application enhancement, and upgrades.
· Understanding of resource planning, risk analysis, SOA standards, quality management protocols, database designing, user support principles and practices, cost modeling and a workflow analysis.
· Analytical skills and the ability to solve complex enterprise application, and system issues
· Leadership and team-working skills along with the ability to cope with the dynamic and challenging work environment.
· Effective communication skills and the ability to maintain good relations with clients, technical and management teams.
· Organizational, planning and prioritization skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Documentation and report-writing skills with the ability to provide technical support to business users and team members.
· Ability to plan and implement enterprise application projects on time and within budget.
· Bachelor / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering.
· 15 years’ work experience, 5 years in Managerial role.