MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST
El Marakby Steel Group seeking to hire a “#Market Research Specialist – #Engineering Background”
– Market research and news briefings related to the steel industry to know market direction and trends.
– Data collection, cleaning, and transformation to feed advanced analysis and establish well-built historical datasets.
– Analysis and reporting of main influencing and relevant indicators; Such as:
· Steel commodities, energy, and raw materials prices and spreads (international and local).
· Economic indicators such as interest and inflation rates, exchange rates, external debt, etc…
· Global and local steel production and utilization.
· Sales, competition, and market share.
· Market consumption and demand drivers.
· Steel commodities and raw materials trade flows.
· Trade remedy cases and updates.
– Data visualization and building interactive and data-driven presentations.
– Develop market outlooks and insights to support internal key decision-makers.
– Deliver tailored reports and case studies upon requests from upper management and internal departments.
– Communicate with internal and external information providers to collect required data.
– Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Metallurgical and Materials Engineering are preferred)
– English: Very Good Command
– Language: Very good in English is a must
– Excellent in Microsoft Office is a plus.
– Knowledge of MS Power BI is a plus
– Location: 6th October City + Transportation