FlyEgypt is hiring Treasury Accountant.Job Description as follows:
• Responsible for overseeing day-to-day treasury operation, dealing, and settlement activities.
• Ensure appropriate administration/execution of financial transactions with different banks according to the treasury processes.
• Follow up on bank’s credit limits, manage and plan the bank’s activities within the limit of each bank
• Issue Letters of Credit and review all terms of L/Cs issued from counterparties to ensure the best interest of the business
• Review & manage all incoming/issuing letters of Guarantee, terms, and expiries to secure the company rights
• Invest the surplus cash considering corporate liquidity requirements
• Oversees short and long-term debt portfolio and manage debt services, settlements and loan maturities and financial payments on timely basis
• Review all banks charges and fees deducted
• Estimate and validate interest expenses for each account
• Open new bank accounts when required and liaise with banks for necessary documentation.
• Satisfy all bank requirements for facilities renewal and documentation on timely basis. Including all reporting and documentation.
• Evaluate and implement automated treasury/cash/payments systems to meet the company’s needs and optimize efficiencies.
• Perform bank reconciliation on daily basis, and keep accurate records of all bank transactions.
• Preparing monthly closing.
• Excellent command of English
• Knowledge of the first step of cash flow & Cash forecasting.
• Knowledge of payment systems and processes including SWIFT and ACH.
• Ability to work to deadlines, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in pressurized situations, prioritizing workload.
• Good communication skills to deal with both internal and external contacts.
• Follow up and review all bank accounts, banking facilities, and any bank inquiries for review requirements.
• 1-2 years of experience in banking issues and finance
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree