“HSE Supervisor” is required in a Multinational Maritime Transportation company.
Work Location: Port said
·Swiftly responding to emergencies and providing necessary aid, including being an active member of the Emergency Team for accidents, fires, spills, or incidents on the project site.
·Carrying out various safety-related tasks is integral to construction responsibilities.
·Conducting comprehensive safety inspections across work areas, offering insights to supervisors about hazards and violations, and generating safety reports.
· Advising supervisory staff on proper personal protective equipment for the workforce.
· Initiating investigations into work-related injuries, involving tracing patterns, thorough investigations, addressing safety protocol breaches, and suggesting solutions such as improved communication, enhanced training, revised methodologies, or alternate equipment.
·Maintaining detailed records of inspections and investigations, covering both fire and safety aspects.
· Collaborating in delivering training sessions focused on health and safety for company personnel.
· Chairing initial accident investigations.
· Delivering pre-job safety talks to ensure secure positions for team members.
· Providing assistance and guidance to investigation teams during emergencies as a technical authority.
· Keeping updated on relevant legislation and safety standards in the construction domain.
· Offering specialized safety insights to the project team and suggesting essential modifications.
· Providing hands-on guidance to project staff, visitors, and site users.
· Offering guidance and educational support to new personnel and trainees within the project scope.
· B.A degree in “Science or Engineering”
· Excellent command of English language written and conversation.
· Have experience of 5 years of safety, and firefighting experience, either in the public or private sector, with at least two years of supervisory experience.
· Successful completion of Safety specialist basic training by Egyptian NIOSH, OSHA, NEBOSH IG certified
· Profound understanding of chemical hazards and hazardous materials, along with their corresponding implications.
·Ability to effectively work at heights and confined spaces.
·Possession of a valid driving license for light vehicles.
· Capacity to remain composed under pressure and direct others during emergency situations.
· Certification in first aid and CPR.