ACE Arab Consulting Engineers (Moharram – Bakhoum) is seeking to hire Executive Assistant with the following qualifications:
– Coordinate and manage the executive’s schedule, including meetings, appointments, and events.
– Prioritize tasks and appointments based on importance and urgency.
– Anticipate potential scheduling conflicts and proactively resolve them.
– Organizing and maintaining office systems.
– Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
– Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
– Organize and maintain the office filing system.
– Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
– Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
– Help in payroll management, preparation and payment.
– Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
– Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
– Assist in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes.
– Answer telephone calls and provide needed information.
– Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
– (3 to 5 years) Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative role.
– Excellent MS Office knowledge
– Outstanding organizational and time management skills
– Gender: Any
– Location: Head office – Dokki