HR ADMIN ASSISTANT
HR Admin Assistant” is required to a reputable service company located in Sheraton;
· Organize and schedule interviews & meetings.
· Follow and Reply to the company mails.
· Update the recruitment & Clients database & systems.
· Answer and direct phone call.
· Maintain a strong relationship with the different stakeholders and clients.
· Play a pivotal role between the recruiters and the hiring managers.
· Issue different reports upon request.
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field of study.
· 0 – 2 years of experience in Administration
· Excellent command of English language written and spoken is a Must.
· Very good Experience in Microsoft office Package.