SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER/SQL DATABASE ADMIN/SQL/SSIS/SSRS DEVELOPER
🚀🌟 Join Our Team as Senior Business Intelligence Engineer/SQL Database Admin/SQL/SSIS/SSRS Developer
(L3 Support Analyst) at Flairstech! 🌟🚀
Are you passionate about Senior Business Intelligence Engineer and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience in client-facing roles for software companies or relevant work experience in the SaaS/Enterprise Software industry? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Description: Senior Business Intelligence Engineer (SSIS/SSRS/SQL)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the warehouse management system and customers.
• Monitor and resolve support tickets through our ticketing tool.
• Troubleshoot day-to-day application and/or database-related issues in production environments.
• Produce knowledge base articles and training documentation and evolve into a subject matter expert.
• Take ownership of tasks or tickets proactively and with minimal assistance.
• Develop and support objects in MSSQL including queries, functions, views, and stored procedures.
• Troubleshoot, support, and create advanced solutions SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
• Analyze and support ETL solutions in SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• Experience developing for or supporting Microsoft’s SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) stack
• Experience developing for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience developing for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Advanced Experience with SQL Server Database Administration and Performance Tuning
• Experience with Networks, Web Page Administration, ETL, API, and EDI.
• Must be a self-starter with a passion for resolving complex issues.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Professional demeanor and the capacity to develop collaborative and effective working relationships with team members, customers, and vendors.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form with customers, team members, stakeholders, in technical and non-technical situations, in the English language.
• Ability to organize own work based on the priorities established.
• Documented and proven experience in customer service.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with SQL T-SQL development and support.
• Minimum of 3 years of combined experience as an Application Administrator.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL SSIS package development. Strong understanding and experience manipulating relational database schemas.