INSURANCE OPERATION MANAGER
Win Recruitment agency is hiring for a very promising insurance brokerage company.
“Insurance Operation Manager”
· Responsible for The Website Data as a Whole (Collection -Verification – Input on the website and periodic update)
• Responsible for the Applications Review Process and submission to Financial Entities.
• Responsible for the continuous update of applications statuses on the dashboard and other sheets.
• Responsible for the relationship between the company and all Insurance Companies.
• Responsible for Coordination with all other departments to fulfil the operations department needs and goals.
• Responsible for Observing, reviewing, and analysing processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
• Responsible for delivering reports to the boards of directors to provide insight into the overall efficiency of the Process
• Responsible for increasing the quality of applications sent to Insurance Companies.
• Responsible for the follow up of receiving payments from the corporate clients and important clients.
• Assists the Sales Department to achieve the Annual Target
· From 5 to 7 years of experience in insurance
· FRA License is renewed at least 3 times.
· Leadership Skills.
• Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
• Wide Connections in insurance companies
• Excellent Computer Skills
• Social insurance after the probation period
• 21 Paid Vacation Days (After 6 months)
• Working hours from 9 am to 5 pm