We are looking for an experienced #Wordpress developers
– WordPress developers design and implement websites for – companies using the WordPress creation tool.
– They are responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
– Their goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications.
– Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Ability to manage projects.
– Supported the use of custom WordPress themes and plugin development
– Experience with PHP development and PHP frameworks
– Working knowledge of front and backend development
Required Qualification & Skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field
– 3+ Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
– Experience in WordPress websites.
– Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
– Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
– Implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
– Updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to ensure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
– Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap 5 practices.