“Senior Accountant” is required for an international tire trading company located in Alexandria, Egypt.
· Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Collecting and verifying financial information across the company.
· Maintaining a general ledger by inputting daily financial transactions.
· Directing Junior Accountants and working with other team across the company.
· Resolving financial problems, performing audits, and analyzing profit and loss.
· Assist with the annual audit process of Dubai companies.Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
· 3+ years of professional senior accounting experience.
· Excellent commend of English (written and verbal).
· Strong accounting and mathematical skills.
· Knowledgeable in financial computer software.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.