We are hiring for a Multinational Company in Egypt.
The Accounting Assistant representative reports to Supervisor for manage all aspects of AP
The person will be expected to spend and equal amount of time on all responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
• Post business transactions for freight services.
• Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
• Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
• Ensuring VAT-WHT taxes are correct and compliance with the Egyptian Taxes Laws
• Ensuring invoices are allocated to the suitable GL’s and Cost centers and matching company policy
• Handling AP Mailbox and ensure documents are scanned and reflected into SAP.
• Deal with PO’s documents and scan the needed documents for archiving/booking.
• Handling Archiving AP/Other financial documents
• Making the archives accessible to a wide range of users with labels#jobrequirements :
• 1-2 Years minimum experience in a similar environment and position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Problem solving and analytical capability
• Experience with PC skills in Windows environment required
• Advances in MS Excel
• Work with detail, problem solve, and communicate problems
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• SAP experience is prefered.