#Paymob is Hiring!! Android Developer to join our Engineering team.
– Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Work with outside data sources and APIs.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
– Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
– Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
– 2-4 Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
– Proven working experience in Android and Java.
– Experience with Android SDK.
– Experience MVVM and MVP
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.