CNC PRODUCTION ENGINEER
One of the leading companies in the field of Electrical Vehicles in the Fifth Settlement seeking for (CNC production Engineer) with the following duties and requirements.
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
• Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
B.CS in Mechanical Production Engineering
3-4 years CAD/CAM Experience.
Experience with CNC machining, part programming and knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
SolidWorks and Master CAM experience is a must, any 3DCAD/CAM software experience is a plus.
Good communication skills.
Intimate knowledge of modern tooling and work handling solutions.
Expertise with various Machine Tool brands and commonly used controls.