“Production Engineer” is required for an international Oil & Gas company located in Suez.Main Duties
· Ensure delivery date for PU parts as per Tool Preparation Plan.
· Ensure no changes in Material plan during the quarter every three months.
· Ensure no last minute Material requests (raw material or Machine spare parts).
· Ensure Maintenance plan for PU casting machine, PU oven, Drilling Machine is executed on Time based on Maintenance plan; record to be available upon request.
· Ensure the availability of raw material, machine consumable on monthly basis; follow up with procurement dept. to keep the chemical raw material in our store based on store capacity.
· Ensure spare parts for PU machine is always available at our store.
· Produce high quality PU items, the finishing of final product must be perfect and shining.
· Ensure all Machines and equipment used by PU section are calibrated and Certified by Third Party.
· Improve the PU quality by keep searching for best chemical raw material, find proper additive to reduce the Abrasion loss.
· Deliver the PU items related to internal projects as per internal project plan
· Bachelor of Chemical Engineering or petro chemical engineering is a must.
· 3 years of experiences with polyurethane formulation / product development.
· Familiarity with laboratory techniques such as structural characterization and analytical techniques.
· Fluency in the English language, working knowledge of other languages is a plus.