HR PERSONNEL SPECIALIST
HR personnel specialist.
prefer to start immediately or with short notice period.
-Maintaining, implementing, and
monitoring all required personnel procedures relating to staff terms and
conditions of employment to ensure that the company complies with legal
requirements and best practice.
-Handling the personnel activities including contract renewals, probationary periods, terminations, etc.
-Completion and proper filing related to
any new hire or existing employee, this includes employee relations,
governmental papers (Forms 1, 2 and 6), payroll.
-handling the orientation & onboarding session for new employees,
– Bachelor’s degree of Law or any relative field.
– Strong Knowledge of Labor Law.
– 1-3 Years of experience.
– Very Good Command in Microsoft Excel
– Experience in using ERP
-Experience in dealing with governmental
– Working days from Sunday to Thursday.
– Working hours from 9 AM to 5 PM.
– Job location: Head Office – Maadi.