El Nasr Group located at Heliopolis is looking for the following:
* Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Programme and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
* Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
* Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
* Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
* Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
* Civil and Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
* Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
* Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering
5-7 years of experience in the same field