SENIOR TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
For an immediate hiring at Legrand Egypt.
A French multinational and global leader in Electrical Manufacturing is hiring:
-Senior Treasury Accountant
* Partnering with the Treasury manager in managing all relationships with banks and financial service providers.
* Handling daily operation with banks (Cheques; LCs; LGs; Cash; Transfers…etc.)
* Daily review of accounting transactions to ensure accuracy and timeliness for reporting.
* Recording all banks’ transactions & and make sure that they are properly maintained in the system.
* Preparing required foreign currency transfers and sending them to banks.
* Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
* Assist in closing of accounts during month end within stipulated timelines.
* Tracking and recording of Export clients and Import suppliers’ balances. Following up on dues to ensure timely settlement.
Qualifications & requirements:
* BS degree in Accounting.
* 3 – 4 years of experience in a Multinational company, preferred industrial.
* Understanding and experience of Treasury Accounting including foreign exchange, liquidity, cashflow and various Financial Instruments.