✳️ Chief Accountant Vacancy:
✳️ Job Responsibilities:
– Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and timelines of all financial records, ensuring all income and liabilities are accurately recorded, reconciled and reviewed.
– Delivery of the monthly close process, analyzing transactions and preparing required journals.
– Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue recognition, expenses recording, etc.
– Performing any other reasonable duties as directed by line management
– Work with the internal & external auditors to provide the relevant documents ensuring that all queries are accurately advised.
– Ensure the accuracy of the trial balance to reflect the real picture of the company financial position. And prepare monthly Balance Sheet analysis
– At the same time ensuring adequate controls have to be built in into the daily processes to have complete control in the custodial function of the finance function
– Managing and supervising the day-to-day operations and tasks that take place within the company’s accounting department.
– Analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports and financial statements.
– Organize and prepare annual inventories.
– Implementing and applying accounting methods, principles and policies.
– Close accounts monthly / quarterly / annually.
– Preparing activity cost reports.
✳️ Job Requirements:
– BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
– At least 3 years of experience as a Chief accountant
– Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles .
– Experience with general ledger functions
– Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills