Talent Acquisition Specialist
شرح مهام الوظيفة
- Implement the talent acquisition strategy
- Create job profiles and descriptions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Manage recruitment and selection processes from first point of contact
- Implement policies and procedures for recruitment, talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Create potential candidates pool to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Identify and select the best channels for sourcing talents.
- Create periodic reports on talent acquisition metrics. (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire, quality and sources of attracted talents…)
- Research trends in the industry and suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Align with Employer Branding initiatives throughout the recruitment cycle and actively recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Minimum 1-year experience in Talent Acquisition, and Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Fluent English
- Excellent in using MS Office
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques, evaluation, and assessment methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & HR databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the market recruitment channels and sources, platforms, and recruitment agencies.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multicultural environment.
- تاريخ النشر : منذ شهر
- نوع الوظيفة :
- المكان : القاهره, Egypt
- النوع : اى نوع