Heliopolis University is looking for
Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
Book travel arrangements
Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· English: Excellent in English writing and speaking.
· Experience: 2-3 years and preferably previous experience in universities, academic organizations.
· Education: bachelor’s degree (Related).
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.