Bargasy Motors is hiring
Location: Al-sheikh Zayed, 6 October, Giza.
– Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
– Manage and maintain the CEO’s calendar.
– Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents as requested.
– Act as a liaison between the CEO and other executives, board members, stakeholders, and internal departments.
– Read and prioritize mail and email responses to ensure timely and efficient communication.
– Participate in meetings, take notes, and keep track of action items to ensure follow-up and completion.
– Research information, compile data, and prepare reports as needed.
with the below Criteria & Requirements:
· BSc / BA degree in business administration is preferred.
· Giza resident is preferred.
· 3-5 Yrs. Experience.
· Very Good knowledge of English language, written and verbal.
· Very good Computer skills.
· time management.
· Good communication skills.ر