Qsource Outsourcing Is hiring “Senior Accountant” to join out team in New Cairo.
-English: Very Good.
-Experience: 4-7 y
-Location preferred: New Cairo, Maadi, Nasr City, Heliopolis.
-Experience Preferred on Odoo ERP System.
• Maintain and responsible for the daily transactions, daily entries, general ledger, bookkeeping.
• Responsible for recording and manage the fixed assets entries.
• Prepare a Financial statements report and develop corrective action to ensure it is aligned with accounting standards.
• Preparing monthly (Values Added Tax) VAT report & analysis to be delivered and paid on time to Tax Authorities.
• Preparing form No. 41 regarding withholding tax to be delivered and paid on time to Tax Authorities.
• Maintain and manage Account Receivable, including submitting the invoices through ERP systems, and following up on collection while adhering to protocols for conducting month-end tasks, such as General Ledger and Sub-Ledger reconciliation.
• Responsible for recording the expense, disbursements, and accruals for the payroll area in the accounting books.
• All Accounts payable are followed-up in regards to the bills in a timely and efficient manner while adhering to protocols for conducting month-end tasks, such as General Ledger and Sub-Ledger reconciliation.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of all payroll updates including new hires, termination and changes to pay rates, while maintaining accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Review all documents issued and received by the Financial Department, and ensure that they are correct and contain the necessary signatures while reporting back to the direct manager through reports.
• Maintain and manage accounts payable and ensure their conformity with the company’s records and issue checks to them.
• Manage and be responsible for bank reconciliation.
• Manage and be responsible for treasury transactions – and preparing checks – preparing bank transactions (Transfer salaries- payment- Tax payments through CPS).
• Review the sales quotations and approve it after comparing them with the estimated cost or vendor quotations.