Electrical Engineering Technology Academic staff member
· At least 5 years of industry experience working in electrical engineering with 2 years at a leadership position.
· Teaching or instructor experience is an added advantage.
· Exposure to one or more areas from the following
· Installation and operations conforming to electrical engineering standards
· Hands on experience preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, and topographical maps.
· Postgraduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
· A doctoral degree in a closely related discipline from an internationally recognized, research-intensive university (preferred)
· A professional certification relevant to the discipline
If you are interested, please send your CV