Daltex corp. Is Seeking to hire the below:
Title: Senior Budgeting and Planning Analyst
Work Location: Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt.
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (FRI & SAT are Off)
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM
• Design effective budget models for departments and the entire Group.
• Perform and execute budgets.
• Cooperate with internal and external financial auditors to carry out annual auditing process.
• Prepare monthly reports for expenses.
• Prepare detailed monthly account analysis and journal entries.
• Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
• Present monthly, quarterly & annual budgets to financial manager.
• Forecast future budget needs, create financial forecasts and make budgeting decisions.
• Plan, evaluate, design and implement the Group’s budget & ensuring business growth and compliance with the law.
• Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
• Suggest spending improvements that increase profits.
• Review the Group’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
• Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines.
• Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field, CMA or CFA is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in Budget planning, analysis, and Reporting.
• Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
• Working knowledge of financial strategies.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Oracle, or related financial systems.