Fixed Assets Coordinator - (
- Preparing all reports to Group Asset Manager (The direct manager).
- Entering and maintaining data on the fixed assets solution.
- Providing the data, information, and documents necessary to review the process of registering fixed assets and determining whether they are capital assets.
- Prepare a report of loss, damage, disposal, theft, sale, profit, or sale without profit or transfer of any of the fixed assets and provide the necessary recommendations for effective treatments.
- Matching annual fixed assets additions with general accounts.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines.
- Language: Good English (writing and speaking).
- Computer skills: Strong working knowledge with Microsoft office.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.