Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
Technology, Data & Analytics is the largest single group of technologists within
PwC, with 450 people working across the UK. We help clients solve important
problems as they transform their businesses through the use of technology and
use data, helping them to drive decisions and provide services to their customers.
We innovate, working with our clients to develop new tools and ways of working
that deliver sustained outcomes. We work with prestigious clients including
FTSE100 companies, mid market clients and government agencies. We offer a
varied range of experiences, a supportive team and an exciting career working in technology, data and analytics.
We are seeking a Senior OutSystems Developer with at least 3-5 years of
experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong
Understanding Of OutSystems And Have Experience Working On Other
platforms such as .net or java. Any experience with other low-code
platforms is a plus.
In this role, the OutSystems Architect will work closely with the
development team to design and develop high-quality applications that
meet business requirements. They will also be responsible for
collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical
challenges, and for staying up-to-date on the latest OutSystems best
practices and technologies.
You will report to the Customer Development & Cloud Delivery Director
and will be an integral part of the team based in Cairo, as well as those
delivering client transformation programmes across the PwC Global
Network, including the UK, Germany and Middle East.
As an OutSystems Architect, you will play a key role in the
▪ Design and develop applications using OutSystems as needed
▪ Build web applications, mobile apps, backend applications, processes
and integrations as required
▪ Collaborate with other developers and business stakeholders to
understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions
▪ Troubleshoot and debug issues with applications
▪ Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
▪ Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in
▪ Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
▪ At least 5-6 years of experience in OutSystems development
▪ Experience with other platforms such as .net or java is a plus
▪ Experience With Other Low-code Platforms Is a Plus
▪ Familiar with database development using SQL
▪ Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
▪ Excellent communication and collaboration skills
▪ Ability to work well in a team environment and mentor junior team
- Experience in OutSystems Platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as basic presentation
- Ability to work within a fast-paced & unstructured environment. Must be able
to multi-task and effectively and continually prioritise
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to interact
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date